- Our Pendant Type Intensive Care Units; intensive care units in hospitals, pre-operative pre-patient training, postoperative patient recovery – awakening sessions, emergency service triage, observation, trauma and resuscitation training, etc. They need the system requirements necessary for the use and safe use of the equipment they can use when necessary.
- They make the unit optimally planable and convenient to use, easy to use and easy to plan and easy to use.
- Technicial Specifications
- Carrying Capacity: 90 kg
- Horizontal Arm Movement: None
- Height Adjustment: None
- Carrier Movement Angle: 340 degrees
- Carrier Table Dimension: 460 x 420 mm
- Carrier Rail: 25 x 10 (35 x 10)mm
Pendant Type Intensive Care Unit
Our Intensive Care Units; intensive care units, pre-operative patient preparation rooms, post-operative recovery – recovery rooms, emergency triage, observation, trauma and resuscitation rooms, etc. in hospitals. They are units designed to serve both the patient and the hospital staff in order to use diagnostic and treatment equipment with other functions efficiently and safely in critical care areas.